Categories: MotoGP

Jorge Lorenzo : Pecco Can Beat Marquez’s Speed but Not in Terms of Courage

RiderTua.com – After retiring from MotoGP, Jorge Lorenzo always observed and analyzed events in the MotoGP World Championship. The former rider from Spain was impressed with Marc Marquez’s performance at the Spanish GP last week. According to Lorenzo, Marquez will win at Jerez with the newest GP24 motorbike, he is sure of that. The new Ducati bike is slightly faster on the straights so Marquez had to take greater risks on the brakes in the last few laps, says Lorenzo…

Regarding the duel between stars Marc Marquez and Pecco Bagnaia at Jerez, Lorenzo said, “Both turned into the right corner more or less parallel with full confidence. They also knew that they might touch each other. When they touched, Marc straightened his bike a little so as not to fall. “In contrast, at Portimao Marc didn’t expect Pecco to return straight away.”

Jorge Lorenzo: Pecco can beat Marquez’s speed but not in terms of courage

Marc Marquez – Pecco Bagnaia

Regarding Pecco Bagnaia’s performance who finally won the Jerez GP, Jorge Lorenzo said, “Pecco was at around 95 percent condition, but when Marc came and overtook him, he was able to add the remaining 5 percent.”

Lorenzo added that if the positions were reversed, if Marc were on the inside would Pecco go with the same determination? Then Marc will definitely carry out his maneuver. Pecco will probably straighten the bike further. Bagania might be able to beat Marquez in terms of speed, but not in terms of courage, he stressed.

“Marc’s missing points in Portimao, in Austin and in the sprint will probably ultimately prevent him from winning the world title. But when he signed with Ducati, I think he hoped to win the World Championship on the first try,” concluded Lorenzo.

ridertua

Leave a Comment

Recent Posts

BREAKING! Marco Bezzecchi Resmi Bergabung dengan Tim Pabrikan Aprilia

RiderTua.com - Marco Bezzecchi akan bergabung dengan Jorge Martin di tim pabrikan Aprilia untuk MotoGP musim 2025 dan 2026, menggantikan Maverick…

24 June 2024

CEO Ducati Ingin Semua Pembalap Memakai Ducati

RiderTua.com - Gigi Dall'Igna adalah orang yang bertanggung jawab atas departemen balap Ducati Corse di Borgo Panigale. Tapi Claudio Domenicali…

24 June 2024

BYD Tertarik Menjual Mobil PHEV di Indonesia?

RiderTua.com - BYD mungkin cukup terkenal dengan lini mobil listriknya di seluruh dunia. Tapi siapa sangka kalau mereka juga menjual…

24 June 2024

Motor Klasik Kawasaki W230 Akan Siap Mengaspal!

RiderTua.com - Kawasaki W230 yang pertama dikenalkan di ajang Japan Mobility Show 2023, kini pabrikan telah mengkonfirmasi akan segera melaunching…

24 June 2024

Penjualan Mobil Listrik Naik 2,1 Persen Bulan Lalu

RiderTua.com - Mobil listrik yang dijual di Indonesia sudah cukup beragam pilihannya, baik model SUV maupun MPV. Terlebih dengan makin…

24 June 2024

Pasar Mobil Listrik Didominasi Oleh Merek Asal Negara Ini

RiderTua.com - Mobil listrik yang dijual di Indonesia sudah cukup beragam modelnya dan didatangkan oleh beberapa merek. Tapi jika dibandingkan…

24 June 2024